We all want to give our children a happy healthy start in life. With the help of Kiki and Friends, you can do just that.
Overview of the course
This course will help you teach young children essential life skills, become more self-confident, more aware of others and challenge them to grow.
It will walk you through 10 fundamental life skills essential for empowering children to become more positive and happy.
This is then supplemented with further resources to help reinforce their learning by way of illustrated story-books to illustrate these skills through FUN and a Personal Advancement Manual to put their skills into ACTION.
FUN and ACTION: two of the most powerful ways to learn.
This course equips educators/parents with tools for children to develop a positive mindset to become the best they can be and be proud of it.
There is a section for each of the life skills and each section will start with an explanation of the life skill and how it can be of benefit to the child.
After this there are two tasks for the child to complete. The child’s progress must be monitored and reviewed at the end of each section.
10 Life Skills
- – Courtesy
- – Self-control
- – Courage
- – Respect
- – Honesty
- – Commitment
- – Gratitude
- – Self-discipline
- – Goal-setting
- – Persistence
LEARNING THROUGH FUN
- Learning with Kiki – illustrated children’s books
– for 3 to 6-year-olds
– for 7 to 9-year-olds
LEARNING THROUGH ACTION
- Personal Advancement Manual
– for 3 to 6 year-olds
– for 7 to 9-year-olds
Ending with a CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
After working through the manuals and various educational aids, you will be able to help children adopt the following skills/midests/abilities:
- respect for others
- courteous and polite behaviour
- a sense of belonging and community
- brave to be themselves
- courage to resist peer pressure
- tolerance of differences
- managing stress and anxiety
- setting smart goals
- desire to achieve
- happier disposition
- more positive mindset
- attitude of gratitude
- and much, much more
1. Explanatory videos for each section/lecture
2. PDF downloads
– A Positive Start Manual (with the 10 Life Skills)
– Personal Advancement Manual (for 5 to 7-year-olds)
– Personal Advancement Manual (for 7 to 9-year-olds)
3. Educational aids:
– ebook A Case of Mistaken Identity by Francesca Epton
– Narrated video of “Kiki the Kung Fu Kitten” by Francesca Hepton
– Craft activities (colouring in, paper plate faces, etc.)
– Learning with Kiki (for 5 to 6-year-olds)
– Learning with Kiki (for 7 to 9-year-olds)
4. Certificate of Achievement
Sign up now for some FUN and ACTION: two of the most powerful ways to learn.
Click here for the course